Last week we were able to visit Jason's Great Grandma Winward in Idaho. She turned 101 this year. Although her memory is slowly going, she is otherwise in pretty good health. Amazingly enough, Jason has five generations of his family alive and well. In Idaho we took lots of pictures and had a great visit with Great Grandma Winward.
In the pictures you will see: Kate, William and Zachary; Jason; Grandma Annette; Great Grandma Herzog; and Great Great Grandma Winward.
The kids with their Great Grandma Herzog. (yes, the bruise is still on Will's forehead)
I just had to throw in this picture of our first squash from our garden. Jason was quite proud!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Five Generations
Posted by amelia and jason at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that is one big squash! congrats jason, i bet he is really proud of his garden. ps koko misses shelby. bring her home soon.
I have never seen a squash that big. I am sure Jason is very proud. Neat pictures of 5 generations.
Is the squash bigger than the fish? When is the cookout?
Very impressed with the squash! That's way cool that you have five generations in your family.
The 5 generations picture is great! How fun for the kids when they get older.
I am finally getting around to blog hopping again and read the message you wrote to me. I just sent you an invite to my blog. 5 generations, that is fantastic!! I hope you are managing with 3. 3was the most difficult for us. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment