My sister Sara wrote something about the upcoming election that I love and totally agree with! Here is the link:http://booandsara.blogspot.com/2008/08/election-time.html
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jason, Amelia, Kate, William & Zachary
My sister Sara wrote something about the upcoming election that I love and totally agree with! Here is the link:http://booandsara.blogspot.com/2008/08/election-time.html
Posted by amelia and jason at 4:05 PM
2 comments:
I was totally going to do the same thing as you!
I've been wondering where you stand now that the Republican's have an Alaskan? I read Sara's blog and I have to say I don't agree that both men are "honerable". In fact I'd agree more with her friend Jaesi, "we're screwed"! I hate politics and I'm sad we have to sort through so much crap just to get to the real issues. I know I need to vote, but I just might write in a name because I don't know if I should support either one. I think I'll vote for you. Don't you want the job? We need to get together again.
Post a Comment