It looks like we have a thumb sucker on our hands! I shouldn't be too surprised...I was a big thumb sucker and I think my teeth paid the price (I should say my parents paid the price!) Anyway, I guess there are some advantages, actually, I can only think of one -- I don't have to continually put the binki back in his mouth during the night. Anyway, if it continues, I just hope it isn't too hard to stop down the road!
Kate loves dressing up and hates taking naps, so, I let her put on her entire witch costume and she finally took a nap!
Here are a few pictures from swimming at Cherry Hill. The kids love going to the "Pirate Ship" swimming pool! I had to put a picture of Kate and her cousin Ethan. This picture catches them at a very good moment! (holding hands) They can be the absolute best friends and then suddenly they are both crying, or screaming and want nothing to do with eachother! Three-year-olds...right?

Sunday, August 24, 2008
Thumb Sucker and More
Posted by amelia and jason at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I can't wait to see Zachary. The picture of Kate is hilarious and Will is looking cute as always. Thumb sucking is so cute when they are this age. When they are in kindergarten and still doing it like I was, not so cute.
Good luck with the thumb sucking! Lainey is 3 1/2 and we are having the HARDEST time getting her to stop! We'll be paying the price soon!
At least Zachary is able to calm himself back down. Hopefully it won't continue too long. Maybe you need to get him a twee wee. (Was that you who would where holes in the corners of the pillows from rubbing them?) That witch costume was well worth the $1!
Oh my goodness, Kate looks adorable in that witch costume! Azalea tried hard to be a thumb sucker but I wouldnt have it, I forced the binki in every chance I got! I just figure the binki you can take away where as the thumb you cant! lol
Hey! I am glad you left us a comment. The kids look so big! I was reading about Alaska (and I totally agree with your opinion). Glad you had a great time :)
Cousins-I will try to come visit when I get down there. I think Anna will be in town the day I get in, so we're gonna chill. But I am driving up to school with a friend, so I'll have to see what her schedule is. Perhaps I can find a car and come visit you before we go up. What is the time of driving to your casa from Salt Lake?
zachary is getting soo soo cute! you guys need to make a trip down here soon!
Amelia,
It's so good to hear from you again. I just love the blogging world. I've found more lost friends this way. Your family is adorable. They look like they keep you pretty busy and so happy. Congratulations on the new little one.
We'll be in the area for another month or so, then we'll be moving to Oregon to start Todd's job. We're looking forward to leaving the student world behind.
Nicole
Post a Comment