Kate officially turns three on September 4, however, we had the big celebration tonight because of Jason's work schedule. Anyway, we had a great time and Kate was thrilled to be having a birthday. She talked about it non stop the entire day. Before she went to bed she said, "Is my birthday over? What do we do next?" Too bad the party can't last forever!



Ethan (Kate's cousin) decided to test out the birthday cake a little early, so Kate and Will decided to join in! :)

5 comments:
Kate looks so happy! I love her smile. We are excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Happy Birthday Kate!
Happy Birthday to Kate! What a cutie! We can't wait to see you next week. Tell Jason to bring his golf clubs. :)
Tell Kate Happy Birthday and give her a big hug from Elmer & Billie
wait, you had a party when i was in town and didn't tell me about it? I'm hurt! Anyway, happy birthday to Kate! Hopefully we'll see you soon!
Your kids are SO cute! You still look the same as you did in High School (I was always jealous!) I found your blog on Nicole (Mortenson)Cunningham's. It's so nice to catch up!
Heather (Oliver) Matthews
Post a Comment