I was really enjoying the peace and quiet a little too much! I was so impressed that Will was completely entertaining himself that I refused to go and check to make sure he wasn't doing something he shouldn't. However, after some time he came down stairs and I knew we had trouble. He was covered in orange marker, and after looking in the bedroom, so were the walls!

5 comments:
Not Good TImes my friend! I haven't had that happen- KNOCK ON WOOD EVERYWHERE! I find it amusing for others though-- just kidding. Good luck with that- atleast he's a cutie patootie :)
When is that baby coming? Keep me posted...
Luvs
Jodi
Hey, Looks like fun at your house. Rarely are they ever just off playing nicely. the good news is it's just marker and it's just a wall. No real harm done. I will be calling you soon. We want to come swim or hang out or whatever. Also, after the baby comes, I want to come see you without bringing my kids. We'll have to plan a time. Keep smiling, what else can you do. Oh yeah, cry!
A quiet child means trouble! You have reason to not want to get up and go check. Mom will get it off when she gets there. Good luck Wed. Make sure you keep me posted.
Hey there. I have a friend moving to Alaska and I don't have your email. Will you email me- nbrenchley@hotmail.com. Thanks!
oh what a little hellion! But so cute! And congratulations on the newest arrival! I LOVE the name Zachary! Love it! He's a precious little lamb! I can't wait to meet him! Later dudes!
Post a Comment