Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Zachary Mark

He has finally arrived! Zachary Mark was born on June 11. He weighed an even 9 pounds and was 21 inches. Everything went great and we feel very blessed to have him in our family!


The new big brother and big sister!

The proud dad and Zachary with his Grandma Annette.





Kate can't get enough of her new little brother! She really is a great help. She gives him his binki when he cries and she always lets us know when he needs his diaper changed!



We were soooo lucky to have Grandma Chipman with us during the first week. She really saved me! I don't know how I would have managed without her. THANKS MOM!





We even got to have Grandpa Chipman with us for a few days! Kate and Will could not get enough of their grandma and grandpa. Will was grandpa's shadow the entire time he was here!


10 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

I love the pictures! You and Jason know how to make cute kids. Book your flights to Phoenix. :)

Kristy said...

Congratulations! Did I even know you were pregnant? You have got your hands full. I hope three is easier for you than it was for me. Your kids are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Zachary is so cute and it looks like Kate and Will are pretty pleased with him too. I hope we get to see you soon. We'll be in touch.
Melanie

Kurtis and Iva said...

Such a cutie! Can't wait to come up next week!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Oh My Judas! = He is one BIG boy- how did you do that?! He is darling :) You have a lot of help with the other 2. How fun- congrats!
Luvs
Jodi

Lindsey said...

Nicely done; Congratulations. I need to come see the little lad! SOon.

Mandi said...

Amelia,
I found your blog on Mandee H. Your baby is so cute, all your kids are darling:) I just barely went private with my blog so send me your email if you want an invite.

Mandi said...

Oops, I forgot to give you my email. felsteadfamily@gmail.com

Des said...

Amelia-
I'm glad you found my blog so now I can see yours! I love this blogging stuff. It's so fun to see how everyone is doing. You're kids are so cute. Congrats on the new little one. He's adorable. It was great to hear from you.
-Desirae

The McMullin Family said...

What a cute family. I'm so glad you found my blog....now I can look at yours! Your new little one is a cutie!