Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekend in St. George



Seven down and one to go! Last weekend Josh graduated from High School--Congrats Josh! We had a great time back home in St.George. The fun times are endless at Grandma and Grandpa Chipman's house. I had to do a lot of convincing for Kate to get in the car with me when we headed back to Salt Lake. She spent the first 45 minutes of our trip telling me to turn around because she was staying in St.George!



Kate and Will helping Grandpa brush Suzie the cow. (late that night Suzie had her baby calf)



Collecting the eggs from the chickens. Kate accidentally dropped one on a rock, but she promised her Grandpa that she would be really careful the next day.




Having fun out back and on the mountain. Kate and Will loved playing with all their cousins--it was just nearly impossible to get a picture with all of them together!




I believe life on a farm is basically paradise for little kids! We are so glad that Grandma and Grandpa Chipman make all this fun possible even though it takes lots of work!!








6 comments:

Nic@Nite said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN! I can't even recognize your family. Your little brothers and sisters aren't little anymore. WoW! I am getting old!

codyandchandra said...

The funnest pictures, Amelia! I need to take some of my kids like that at the farm...it is paradise for the kids!!

Heidi Michelle said...

oh, your kids are so cute. And how cool that you all were there for your bro's graduation! I guess everyone was there for Buzz's. Actually, that was the last time we were all together. 3 years ago! But yeah, your kids are dang cute! Hopefully the next one will be too!!!

Hoagland's said...

I happened to stumble upon your blog. Cutest family. I worked with your husband for a while when he was doing an intern with the Doc's that I worked for in St. George. I was pregnant with Collin back then. He was our favorite intern ever! Good luck with the new little one!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Amelia-- I found you through Mandee :) Your kids are darling & I can't believe you are having another one-- woohhoooo, man you don't mess around.... oh, wait- yeah you must have :) haahaaa... I hope you don't mind if I check in from time to time. I miss you cute girl
Luvs
Jodi
curtiscountry.blogspot

Lindsey said...

Your family grew up; that family photo was awesome!