Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DIRT!



Kate and Will can't seem to get enough of the dirt. They are in heaven with all the new construction around us--dirt hills galore! Jason just put the soil in our yard for the garden and he is a little worried things might get ruined by these two!

8 comments:

Kurtis and Iva said...

Nothing quite so fun as playing in the dirt!

Heidi Michelle said...

AMEEEELIAAAA!! it's about time! i think I should make a site that's www.carlsoncousins.com
We put it for fun on the back of our shirts last year for the 4th of July and tons of people have asked if it's a real site. But it would be cool to make it a real site and put everyone blog links and updates on there...hmmm, I should look into it!!

Boo and Sara said...

Kids love dirt. I am worried about scorpions now. I have heard that when you are doing work on your yard the scorpions come out. I will be glad when our landscaped is finished. There won't be dirt anymore but there will be rocks to throw in the pool. I think I actually prefer the dirt.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Amelia! I'm so happy your blogging. Not that I ever do my own, but I love to read others. I got on your sisters links. It's fun to see what they're all up to. You have a great family. I hope things go well the next few weeks before the baby comes. Let's see some pregnant photos. We'll definitely look forward to pictures of the baby. Good luck.

Nic@Nite said...

Hello! Glad to find your blog. It is fun to see what you are up to. Good luck with #3, is it a boy or girl?

Christina Mangelson said...

Amelia,

I was blog hopping and found Sara's and then of course found yours. You have a beautiful family and congratulations on the one on the way. We lived in Centerville for about 9 months and absolutely loved it there.

Christina Webster Mangelson

amelia and jason said...

Christina-

Hopefully you will read this message at some point! It was great to hear from you--I would love to read your blog and see pictures of your family. My email is ameliacarlson@msn.com

Kristy said...

How are you guys liking it up there? Glad you are a little closer maybe we will get to see you more often.