Last weekend we headed to St.George to celebrate the new RN in the family and the arrival of twin baby girls. (I made it to the baby shower, but she had the twins 2 days after I came home!)
Lydia is now an official Registered Nurse -- Congrats!
We had a great time at the baby shower and 5 days later the girls arrived! Abigail and Emmaline were both 5 pounds and healthy!
Of course the kids had a wonderful time with Grandma and Grandpa and Kate couldn't get enough of her new christmas dress from Grandma!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Graduation and Babies
Posted by amelia and jason at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're on top of it Amelia! Fun to see the pictures! Lydia, our new RN in the family...it is a very cool thing!
you gottta come and see the twins! they are adorable!!!
Post a Comment