Sunday, November 23, 2008

BIRTHDAY TIME

William and Jason both celebrated their birthdays this weekend! Will turned the big TWO and he was absolutely thrilled with all of his presents, especially the cars!




I have been very slow to start solid foods with Zachary, mostly because I am too lazy, however, we have recently started and as you can see Zach has many helping hands!

5 comments:

Kurtis and Iva said...

Happy Birthday to Will! Looks like fun. See you next week!

Heidi Michelle said...

oh yay! happy birthday to them! I'm so glad I got to stop and see you guys! Tell my friend I say hi! Hopefully I can come see you on my way back up to the burg! Peace!

codyandchandra said...

So cute! Love to find new posts! Can't wait to see you guys in about a week, Love ya!

Chase and Melissa said...

Hi Amelia & Jason! I found your blog off Stacy's and I was so excited to see what your family has been up to and how your kids have grown! All three of them are sooo cute. It's good to see that things are going well and I hope you have a fun Holiday Season. -Cousin Melissa

Nic@Nite said...

Cars! I am SO glad you posted this. I am clueless what to get Nate for Christmas, this is perfect.
Happy Birthday Will!