Thursday, May 6, 2010

Over the last few months...

Will turned three...

The snow came...

Kate danced...

We celebrated Christmas...

The boys found some makeup...

We headed to Florida to be with family, visit Disney World, Gatorland, Spring Training, and of course so Jason could attend his PA Conference...





Then came Easter and a freezing easter egg hunt.



Wow, I think that's about it.

4 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

Finally! Love all of the pictures! Now it is time for you to come to Texas!

Joan said...

I've been checking your blog often, and hooray!--a new post. Love the pictures. Love those pictured.

Lindsey said...

Well it's about time! Have you seriously not posted since Christmas? Hhahaa, what, do you have a life or something? Your kids are getting bigger, and are of course cuter that ever...

Morris Fam said...

Amelia: So some how I stumbled across your blog...holy pooper you have the cutest kids EVER!!! I scanned through all of your pics...how great do you guys all look! That little Sara is absolutely gorgeous! IT seems that you all are doing well. I will have to keep checking in on your blog! Tell your family I said hello! Crissy